Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Out With the Old, In With the New

Here's some pictures of my old Emperor's Champion.  This guy was painted somewhere in the middle of high school.  He's the only example of previous work I have- I scrubbed the paint off all of the rest of my old minis.




I've started on a new champion though.  I saw the Maugan Ra model and I just had to use it (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1060044).  I love the look of the armor made of bones.  I've removed all of the gems, cut away the lines on the top of his head, and gave him a marine backpack and weapons.  He's coming out pretty good so far, but some of the paint isn't sticking too well to the sharper points of the metal.


My work space and the new Championed primed and ready to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, but remember, the Emperor is always watching.